BarCamp Angkor is a community driven event organized by local organizers and volunteers in Siem Reap town under supervision of BarCamp Cambodia committee. We depend on the energy of our volunteers and without them BarCamp just wouldn’t happen.
The volunteers will help set up chairs and tables in the conference hall and session rooms, hang signs, & pack the goodies bags on 22nd February 2013 from 9:30AM.
We’ll need a healthy helping of volunteers to make the event run smoothly:
- Room coordinators will help attendees find the varied sessions
- Tech support help out with problems during the presentations (in case projector not work, don’t have power cables or extension cords) and make sure speaker & mic system working
- Admin coordinators manage logistics and paper work, and make sure logistics are will prepare and enough for use during the event
- Social Media & PR will manage all event communications from press release to online social media to multimedia (video & photo)
- Registration coordinators hang out at the entrances, welcome the attendees, hand out their goodies bags, and point them to the main event hall
- Food support will make sure the food for lunch and dinner are setup for organizers, volunteers, none-local attendees and oversea BarCampers
BarCamp Angkor 2013 is seeking volunteers from various university/high school in Siem Reap to help organize the 2nd event in Siem Reap town to be held on 23-24 February 2013.
If you interest to be volunteer, please fill in the form from the link: http://goo.gl/rjeLA
Deadline : 31 December 2012
BarCamp Angkor Organizer Team